We continue to work both on our shop and workspace, and our website as well. As part of that effort, we will be putting out some additional content on the site detailing all of our capabilities. In the meantime, here’s an abbreviated list of what we have and can do:
- 2’x2′ CNC router – capable of cutting wood, plastic and some aluminum. We can also etch glass and steel.
- 2’x3′ Laser cutter/engraver – Can cut plastic, wood, and fabric up to 3/8″. Also able to engrave (via Thermark) metal.
- Most common woodworking tools, including SawStop table saw.
- Some common metal working tools, including D/C MIG/TIG/Stick welder.
- Several 3D Printers, both FDM and SLA.
- Electronics Lab – Oscilloscopes, solder station, power supplies, and Arduinos for days!
- Computer Lab – Several Windows machines with Fusion360, Rhino 7 and RhinoCAM, EinScan 3D scanner with SolidEdge for reverse-engineering, Blender for modeling, Clip Studio Paint with a digitizing monitor for drawing, and of course some Linux machines.
- A Rex industrial sewing machine for canvas, leather, and other thicker fabrics.
- An oven and furnace, and small forge for casting aluminum and other higher temperature operations.
- Air compressor and vacuum pump for resin casting, etc.
- Paint, sprayers, sanders, and other finishing tools.
- and much much more!
If you don’t see what you are looking for, let us know. We are constantly expanding our capabilities as the opportunity arises! Contact us for specific needs.